Week 2, Day 2
1. Muscle Snatch: 4 sets of 5 reps. Keep weight light, just work on bar path and turnover speed.
2. 2 Position Snatch (Floor+Below Knee=1 set): Max for 1 set, -5% x 1 set, -10% x 1 set
3. Snatch Pulls: 4 sets of 3 reps. If you can keep the speed up, then go heavy and hard.
4. Bent Over Rows: 5 sets of 5 reps
5. Chest to Bar Pull Ups: 5 sets of 8-10 reps
6. Turkish Get Ups: 5 sets of 3 on each side
7. Back (Hip) Ext.: 5 sets of 8 reps, use weight if possible.
8. Foam Roll & Stretch (this should be there anyway, but now you HAVE to do it.)
Now that you have somewhat of a measuring stick for max attempts, try to lift more weight in each exercise than the previous week (as long as you're feeling good, don't kill yourself to get a new max). So, for the 5 RM Back Squat for example, try to get a heavier weight than you did last week. Don't get frustrated if you don't make a record each time, just keep pushing yourself.
For today, make sure that during the pulls you are maintaining proper form and technique. If either start to break down, lower the weight. If you want to do weighted chest to bar pull ups, go for it.
Power Clean+Front Squat+Push Press: 3 sets of 3+3+3, any variation
10 rounds of:
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 BW Squats