Monday, 8/31: Week duex


Week 2, Day 1

1. Snatch Push Press + OHS: 4 sets of 1 + 3
2. Back Squat: 5RM, -5% x 5 reps, -10% x 5 reps
3. Split Squat or Lunge w/ weight overhead: 5 sets of 5 reps
4. Press: 5 sets of 5 reps
5. Clapping Push Ups: 40-50000, however many you feel like.
6. L-Sits: 5 sets of 30-45 seconds
7. 60m Hill Sprints x 5, or Sled Pull 60m x 5 (not both)

How's everybody feeling from last week? Things should start to feel a lot lighter by the end of this week (if they aren't already).

Randomizer Option:

Deadlift: 5 sets of 5 reps

3 Rounds of:
250m Row
15 Thrusters
10 Knees to Elbows

4 comments:

  1. casey i didnt know you used a walker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, I can post with a regular name!!!

    Feeling good. Got 90 and 100 this past weekend. I'm happy with that, all things considered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90 and 100 are a great starting point. Yeeeeeeah buddy. As for Shage, yeah, I use a walker, jealous? Don't I look awesome with my backwards hat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it me or the humidity? (Or maybe it was all the unfavorable carbs I consumed last night during my Fantasy Football Draft...) I wasn't feeling particularly strong today. I did, however, manage to finish "the meat" of the workout in 1.5 hours! Whoot! You will no longer be able to fool me into doing 3-4x the work load.

    ReplyDelete