Week 1, Day 4
1. Muscle Clean: 5 sets of 5; go light, just work on turnover speed.
2. 3 Position Power Clean: 3 (1+1+1) RM, -5% x 3 reps (1+1+1), -10% x 3 reps (1+1+1). So 3 total working sets.
3. Clean Pull: 4 sets of 3 reps
4. Chest to bar Pull Ups: 5 sets of 5-10 reps, or more if you can.
5. Muscle Ups: Just for fun, so do however many you want.
6. Reverse Hyper or Hip Ext.: 5 sets of 8 reps with weight.
7. Toes to bar: 5 sets of 10-15 reps
Note: For the Clean Pull, go how you feel, but keep the speed going. Don't use a weight that starts to make the pulls seem like a deadlift with a shrug at the end. A good goal initially would be to work in the 90-100% range of your CJ max, but like I said, go how you feel.
Power Snatch+OHS: 4 sets of (2+2)
Jackie: 1000m Row, 50 Thrusters (45#), 30 Pull Ups