There ya have it

So that's the end of the 12 weeks!  I'd love to hear any comments on how you guys felt, how you improved or didn't improve, or just any constructive criticism whatsoever.  I've come across some new ideas that I may start putting into action, but I'm unsure as to whether or not I'll post them yet.  I'd rather try things out for a little and if I'm having success, I'll start posting the workouts.  

If any of you want to continue the training, go back to Week 1, Day 1 and start over.  Now that you have a base (in terms of work and numbers), you can work on beating all weights you did in the previous 12 weeks.  If you feel like you are starting to plateau, change around the exercises, or maybe even the rep scheme.    

1 comment:

  1. How many days should you rest before competition day?

    ReplyDelete