I'm going to be out of town for a wedding, so just in case I can't get to a computer, I'm putting down Thursday and Saturdays workouts. As before, Friday is a rest day.
Week 3, Day 4 (Thursday)
1. Muscle Clean: 4 sets of 5 reps. Keep light and work on speed
2. Power Clean from Above Knee: 3 RM, -5% for 3 reps, -10% for 3 reps. A total of 3 working sets.
3. Clean Pulls: 4 sets of 3 reps. Choose a good starting weight and either stay there or go up each set.
4. Weighted Pull Ups: 5 sets of 5 reps
5. Back Ext.: 5 sets of 8 reps, use weight if possible.
6. Box Jumps: 5 sets of 5 reps
Week 3, Day 6 (Saturday)
1. Snatch: Up to a Heavy Single
2. Clean and Jerk: Up to a Heavy Single
3. Front Squat: Up to a Heavy Triple
Good luck with the workouts playas.