Week 4, Day 1: This is the beginning of a REST week. More than likely, you'll probably feel terrible this week, but then you'll be ready to go next week for the Power/Strength Cycle. If you don't feel terrible, then great, but still take advantage of the rest.
1. Sn. Push Press + OHS: 4 sets of 2+1 reps. Only 4 working sets.
2. Back Squat: 3 sets of 3 reps at -10% of your 5RM. Work on control and speed with these sets.
3. 1 Leg RDL: 5 sets of 5 reps
4. Press: 5 sets of 3
5. Dips: 25 total reps, get them any way you like.
6. Abs: 5 sets of your choice
Deadlift: 5 sets of 1
3 Rounds of:
15 KB Swings
7 Clapping Push Ups
There's a pretty awesome manly man in this video, can you guys spot him?