Week 5, Day 4
1. 2 Position Snatch (Floor+Below Knee=2 reps): Go up to a heavy set, drop down 10%, go up 5%, then back up to the same or a heavier weight if you're feeling good. So, it looks like this; 2RM, -10% x 2, -5% x 2, 2RM
2. Snatch Deadlift: 3 sets of 3, go up as heavy as you can, but only 3 working sets.
3. Snatch Pull from Knee: 3 sets of 3 reps. Same thing, go heavy, but only 3 working sets
4. Weighted Abs: 5 sets
5. Back Ext.: 5 sets of 10 reps, use some weight if you can.
6. Muscle Ups: Just for fun and practice.
Clean Pull+Clean: 5 sets of 3+1
21 Push Ups
21 Pull Ups
15 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
9 Handstand Push Ups
9 Strict Pull Ups
Try to do the pull ups unbroken, so go to regular pull ups if you can't do anymore chest to bar or strict.